rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leftist Party’s Win in Alberta May Affect Future of Oil Sands

Leftist Party’s Win in Alberta May Affect Future of Oil Sands

Addressing Nima from the oil sands thread, since he seems to think expressing a negative opinion about tax raises or teaching kids how to be gay is "redneck"... 100m in extra taxes is, in fact, a fuck load of money. That is 1000 good paying jobs. Do you have "an extra measly 100m dollars" ? Talk about too much confidence...

What matters is the dollars and what they are spent on. Not the "measly" 2% tax increases. The incremental increase in revenue will be spent primarily on a health care for "fat lazy fucks" who have no business spending public funds on their unhealthy lifestyle, more teachers doing an even worse jobs by promoting ideas like correct answers aren't very important, but "loving fags" is very important for a successful life, and onerous environmental and regulatory restrictions that have massive costs but spurious results.

I stand by my quotes. And I'm a late 20s professional engineer from a middle class nuclear family in Ontario, thanks. Moved to AB 2 years ago. But please, continue to generalize about "rednecks" so that you can continue to comfortably ignore opinions you disagree with without needing to put any thought into the matter.

Perhaps you're willing to walk yourself to the front of the layoff line to pay for the measly tax increases?Someone has got to. You should be eager to do your part and support your new government! Come on man. It's just 1 measly job (or 1000, or 20,000). Someone's got to pay the price, after all.

Messages In This Thread