rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Quote: (05-06-2015 03:51 PM)mastauser Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2015 05:40 PM)Chick Magnet Wrote:  

Chochemonger,

Have you considered venturing further east?

I was only in Poland for just a few days, and while I liked the country overall I didn't think the talent was noticeably better than W. Europe. Actually, facially I thought they were LESS attractive.

Ukraine might have better bang for the buck.

I am from Western Europe and I'm pretty sure Western Europe has prettier girls than Poland. Of course you can find cute and sexy girls in Poland and they might for example be more drawn to exotic men or American men than, say, Dutch or French girls do.

But in general I think that France, Spain, Norway, Netherlands, Germany, Austria have prettier girls than say Hungary, Czech Republic or Poland. Also clubs in Cambridge and Brighton (UK) were full of hot girls and a lot of them were English.

You know i have been and lived in all those countries, but when I was much younger. And i can agree with you on that. When I backpacked through all of Europe,when I was 18, Eastern Europe was never considered anything, that special. Scandanavian girls were the prize. But as much as I dont like Poland now, I can still appreciate how unique a polish 18 to 22 year old girl is.

Messages In This Thread