rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Quote: (05-06-2015 10:44 AM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

I don't know about Western women being better than any other women, period.

I'm in my mid-20's and I find that the girls my age all suddenly want to latch onto me and have a serious relationship. They have been riding the carousel for 10 years and now have decided they want to settle down with a guy that has his shit together. Of course they still deserve the most attractive guy with the most money and he is supposed to want to be with an average 6 that offers nothing of interest and claims that her being 'curvy' is a benefit.

Thankfully I travel internationally 75% of the time and am based in NYC where young girls don't have the frat boy fetish that is so prevalent across some parts of the country.

I would imagine that most Polish girls have had sex with a foreign guy before - simply because of the volume of foreign tourist traffic that is reported here. Thus, they will only want a foreign guy because of his attractiveness, not necessarily because of his nationality and you'll have to stand out more than the other tourists do.
cid in your mid 20s it is in a different game altogether. You shouldnt be opening up threads about women older than you..trust me[Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread