rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who are location & schedule independent, rich & laid like rockstars

Question for guys who are location & schedule independent, rich & laid like rockstars

Quote:Quote:

As for my situation and logistics, haha, yeah it's challenging to say the least. But during one of my stints in Tokyo, I used to have great logistics, but didn't close a single time because my mindset was weak. But then later on when my mindset was strong, even in sausagefest San Francisco, was able to close despite being near broke, not having a place and not even having money to go to clubs (I met them on street, took them out in Zipcar rental car). So it's the reality we create for ourselves brother. It's like how MMA fighters train in high altitudes to condition their bodies for the big fights. That's what it is right now for me, haha..

I mean yeah, anything can happen, but why would you make it much harder on yourself? It's not helping you at a certain point, it's just shooting yourself in the foot.

Not having a place within a short distance from your D2 location KILLS your game. Especially since you are a daygamer. Your only chances for closing are in public (super rare/difficult) or on long game, which makes closing harder and puts you in the boyfriend frame by default.

Dude you have really solid verbal game, it blows mine out of the water. You'd be closing 3 to 4 times more than you are now if you took care of this issue.

All I'm saying is that this should be your number 1 priority.

Messages In This Thread