rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Quote: (05-05-2015 03:08 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I have avoided cities like Madrid or Buenos Aires, for various issues with the women in those 2 countries. But let me tell you, i would trade those 2 cities in a heartbeat now for Warsaw. Especially, since I speak spanish fluently. It is the worst attitude I have seen. Only been to Toronto and Washington, DC as a tourist, but I imagine you can get more one night stands through game in those infamous cities than in Warsaw. Maybe the clubs are better in Warsaw, but since I dont do nightgame...I cant say. All the girls I have dealt with have been with online and daygame.

NO, Warsaw is superior to DC when it comes to dating. I actually experienced great friendliness in Warsaw cafe's and wine-bars while in DC I get no love whatsoever and have to play the numbers game [Image: sad.gif] I believe Toronto is even worse.

You not doing night-game means that you are missing out on multiple bangs while in Warsaw. Warsaw clubs are just as shitty as DC clubs but one should still try. Night-game is slightly more effective than day-game in foreign cities like Warsaw as you are on a limited time schedule; You already know that the girls are DTF in many cases and most likely don't have boyfriends if by themselves in a club. The dreaded "I have a boyfriend" line tends to come up in day-game more often.

Messages In This Thread