rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Quote: (05-05-2015 05:40 PM)Chick Magnet Wrote:  

Chochemonger,

Have you considered venturing further east?

I was only in Poland for just a few days, and while I liked the country overall I didn't think the talent was noticeably better than W. Europe. Actually, facially I thought they were LESS attractive.

Ukraine might have better bang for the buck.

Yes Kiev awaits in 3 weeks. By the way, I did get interest from a 21 yr old ukranian girl that I met on Vkontakte. Tried to take her back home to my apartment on the 2nd date and it all fizzled out from there. She had been living in Warsaw 3 years and also taught English.
I got the feeling though that Warsaw had changed her and from what Ive seen most Ukranian girls here, after a year, become virtually polish.
I also get the feeling that if I would have met that 21 yr old in Ukraine, it would have turned out differently.
From the feelers I get online, I will probably be able to regularly date 22 to 26s yr olds in Kiev. But it is not Colombia. The 18 to 21s dont seem that available.

Messages In This Thread