rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Quote: (05-05-2015 04:09 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2015 03:33 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes, ive had almost 50 percent of over 27s online start conversations with an unsolicited ...i am not looking for one night stands or friend with benefits and if you are looking for that then go somewhere else. I cant remember a place in the world with that high of a percentage.
A lot of them make such a big deal, about inviting them back fast to your apartment.
Yes it might be that there no women in the western world, of that age, who are looking for marriage or something serious to that degree....to make up for their cock carousel years.

I only seldom started with women above 26 - it's rarely worth it in Poland.

Go and look for younger girls - you will find them receptive to your Game - mid 30s looking in Poland is fine dating 18-25 year olds.

Polish girls above a certain age are starting to be in panic mode or are completely fucked up. I have met a few of those. They either rode the carousel, were semi-pros or are mentally broken. Occasionally you meet sane ones whose relationship has not worked out for some reason - they exist and I know a few of those who are actually decent, but they are more of the alternative yoga crowd which are more akin to Western yoga chicks, but without the feminism.

Otherwise Poland is a country for young girls - I get plenty of IOIs at day while being 40 now. The older ones of 26+ are in a different world similar to 33+ year old Western ones. Warsaw in addition exacerbates some of their innate problems. Based on my personal experiences 18-23 is the best age range in Poland and attainable. Many older guys don't approach because they feel shamed by social conditioning. Go where your dick leads you - you will be surprised that many EE have no trouble with dating 40+ year old men. I learned it the hard way in my days in Bratislave more than a decade ago when several super-hot 7-8s told me of how much in love they were with some 40-45 year old married guys. Back then I had no idea of Alpha state and Game, so it all came back to me later.

i hear you Zelcopiorn....but I really dont see much IOIs from young girls either through Tinder, Online or Day game. There might be something about your look, game, race, style etc that contrasts with mine. Everyone knows on the forum, how I like to go for 18 to 22s everywhere I travel. But here I dont feel it. Ive done about 10 to 12 day game approches with young girls, that didnt go anywhere. Sure, I could be more of an approach machine and just play the numbers games.
Maybe you can break down the type of game, numbers, approaches, percentages in order for us to understand your continued success, with young girls in Poland.
But if I made a list of the top 20 countries for younger women and over 35 men, Poland would not come close to making it. And yes I lie about my age to all women, in every country.

Messages In This Thread