rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two suspects shot dead at Muhammad Art Exhibit

Two suspects shot dead at Muhammad Art Exhibit

QC, "No one religion is better or worse than any other"? From the non believers perspective I can see the point you're trying to make. But that statement is absurd when you consider current events. One religion has armies of followers killing, expanding and subjugating people under it. While some others are huddled up in their churches and synagogues on the weekends and aren't dragging any one through the front doors.

Pamela Gellar isn't the point. She's not murdering folks with whom she disagrees. She's trying to raise the consciousness of Americans to the growing radical Islamic problem here at home and throughout the world. She's entitled to voice her first amendment rights especially if it raises controversy. Radicals bringing guns to an art show does nothing more than bolster her argument.

The link you posted is more or less a mainstream media hit job. The article quotes smears against Gellar from radical leftist organizations such as the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Center for American Progress! The latter was founded by John Podesta who heads up Hillary 2016. Amazing that this is the first time I can remember the media blaming the victims for anything.

I enjoy reading your posts and columns QC and find them reasonable and we'll thought out. But I flat disagree with you on this one. We are all in grave danger and we've got to put our 'game face' on here if we want to survive. The alliance between the left and radical Islam is alarming.

Messages In This Thread