rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipelining Hard on ColombianCupid

Pipelining Hard on ColombianCupid

Reviving this thread because I just started pipelining on CC this afternoon. This is my first time using online game in Colombia, and the results have been very funny. So far I've opened up 8 girls on instant messaging:

3 girls: anti-slut defense out of this world. All made a point of telling me within the first 60 seconds that they weren't interested in hook-ups, only wanted "true romance" or "the real thing", and grilled me about how long I'd be in Colombia. I'm guessing these are the girls who've been pumped and dumped hard and regret it.

2 girls: unabashed prepagos, or semi-pros. Both straight up told me they wanted a "beneficial relationship" from a guy who takes care of them.

3 girls: acting like they're already in love with me, saying things like "you dropped out of heaven", "oh my god you're so beautiful", and "it's impossible you don't have a girlfriend" within the first 5-10 minutes of chatting.

So basically CC is bizarre, with really strong reactions across the board albeit in different directions. Totally different from online game here in Argentina or back in the States. Will be interesting to see how results play out when I get there.

Edit: I'm writing completely in Spanish, which might make a difference one way or the other

Messages In This Thread