rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Foundation? A Charitable enterprise

RVF Foundation? A Charitable enterprise

I don't disagree with your goals.

And you are right - it takes a very long way to be of any nuisance for the ruling elite to really start caring about such a foundation. Even if it's backed by 50.000 members, it won't make a dent.

Yeah - worthwhile endeavors indeed - you are much more of a world-improving man than me. The twitter warfare is more fun and entertainment than any real change. However I have started to see some things seep into the male consciousness - meanwhile of course the SJWs have become more crazy and it has seeped into every nook and cranny of the legal system.

Personally while I applaud your resolve I don't see much hope. There are sites and organisations that help guys battle false rape charges - also lawyers who assist men in divorce. The MRAs have been battling the legal changes for a good century by now.

The points you mentioned are basically male help-groups and assistance on legal matters and social services - they only put balm on a festering wound - not invalidating here the fact that one may help some men individually.

Now - that should not discourage anyone from doing what you proposed, if someone has such goals.

Messages In This Thread