rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex ratios in 20-35 age range by city in Poland

Sex ratios in 20-35 age range by city in Poland

Quote: (05-03-2015 03:25 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

^^^ I think your numbers aren't far wrong re women.

You are massively under estimating male fatness though; it's on a par with that of the bitches, for sure.

The problem is your methodology [Image: biggrin.gif]

At the risk of sounding obstinate, I don't believe I have underestimated male obesity in the UK. I forgot to mention that I ran the same experiment to determine the ratio of slim men to fat men in the same age bracket as women and found not more than 10% of guys to be fat. Since I returned from Germany in 2013 after a 10 year absence, I am aghast at how fat British women have become on average. Furthermore, I am seeing unprecedented numbers of jacked and muscular guys, sharply dressed, particularly younger guys (I'm 40, by the way) no doubt in order to try to compete for the ever decreasing supply of slim girls here; indeed, the competition for even slim plain Janes is intense.

Ask yourself: How often do you see a slim, tall and even muscular guy with an overweight woman on the streets of the UK these days? I am seeing it worringly often. It's not yet the norm, but it is not very far off from becoming so. This is the most effective indicator in my view as to how out of whack the dating market has become the UK in recent years - it's Pattaya every day of the week for the fatty fillies but a dystopic, brave new world for the unfortunate sod looking to get his oats here.

Messages In This Thread