rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stripper advice (LONG)

Stripper advice (LONG)

Wow lots of responses. And I knew I was going to catch some crap from you guys when I mentioned the gems and also when I mentioned I wanted to bang a stripper I met a year ago. But for the guys trying to give me some good tips to getting to sample that I tip my hat to you and really appreciate it. That and if it doesn't work out which I suspect it will not I still have a near for sure date lined up that I feel good about it leading to a SNL and so I will go in with a who gives a F attitude on the stripper.

I will try to reply to some of what you guys are saying.

I am pretty sure she still works there cause she talked like she had been there for several years and she is still listed on their website.

Good point about being creeped out if I bought her jewelry. I was all ready thinking this was not a good idea even though I got the gems for free and they are just loose gems not set into anything.

She may just have been REALLY good at what she does cause I have been in a lot of strip clubs and usually when my wallet doesn't open for them they are not nearly as "friendly" as this girl was. But I thought there was a connection but I was probably wrong.

If I can get her number or get her to leave or take her out after work I was going to meet her for coffee the next day and let it slip that I have a 15 year old bottle of pappy van winkle's bourbon back at my hotel which is actually just makers mark in a bottle I all ready enjoyed but I am sure she wouldn't know.

Oh and Vitriol you are 100% correct she did let it slip she is a single mother. Granted most are single mothers but yes she did let that slip. Thats why I was thinking I could let it slip I am moving to town and talk about me being the vice president of a up and starting company which is actually true but I am not moving there and so far getting the business that me and my friend are starting up is going slower than we had hoped what with trademarks and everything. But if I could fake the $$$ thing maybe I could run that kind of game to get the SNL?

Anyways I have to run as I am all ready getting a late start for the weekend. I will keep everyone posted as far as how things went and if anyone has any more good tips post them.

Messages In This Thread