rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prof Ligate 100 Approach Thread

Prof Ligate 100 Approach Thread

Quote: (05-01-2015 12:24 AM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

^ Thanks for the honest feedback.

I have been thinking hard about your point number two... if I want to have a value as 8 of a man, why would I be giving so much attention to 6s?

I really have a problem with falling into my comfort zone when I go out. When you are used to going out 'for fun' it's hard to suddenly switch to a mindset where you're settling your nerves before you strike a chat up with an 8 or 9.

Does my game really come off too nice? I usually adjust it on the fly because I don't really feel the need to neg anything lower than an 8.

Approaching hot girls when you go out doesn't have to feel like work. If you do it enough, it becomes your default. If you get enough positive results (and learn from, but then forget, the failures) it becomes 'for fun'.

Approaching girls that I'm attracted to is like crack for me. I love it. It doesn't feel like work. It's more like a work-out: going for a run and getting the endorphins going.

If there aren't enough hot girls in your area to practice on, take a trip to somewhere with an abundance of hot girls. Even if you get no lays, it will give you a chance to get comfortable with dozens of approaches on hot girls, and you'll see that some of them are receptive, and these positive conversations will encourage you further.

Yes in my opinion your game comes off too nice. You should take the chance to build teasing into it more. Like with the hair, you could have had a great opportunity to get her guessing and to make her unsure of whether you are even attracted to her or not. Then she needs to prove herself to you.

It is true some girls like nice guy game - but in a bar/club this is the exception not the rule.

Often at night a girl will give you a shit test. Then you will have to pass the shit test to get to the pussy. But why wait for her shit test when you can give HER a shit test that SHE needs to pass?

Messages In This Thread