rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members)

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members)

Veloce, I love the spirit of your post but I'm afraid that "bros before hoes" is one of those rules that are proverbially honored more in the breach than in the observance.

Many dudes will pay lip service to it, and even act it when it comes to girls they don't really care about. But give them that one girl who is "really cool" and "really gets it, I mean really gets it" and who also has what they're looking for sexually, whatever it really is (as opposed to whatever they claim it is) -- and, in my experience, the erstwhile bros go by the wayside faster than you can say "pussy whipped".

Of course it's also true that girls who can be considered "really cool" by an even remotely sane man are getting a bit harder to find in the West, and as a result guys are thrown more on the crutch of crying on the shoulder of their brothers in arms; but that doesn't make it any less of a crutch, to be thrown away in a heartbeat when the unicorn finally shows up.

The men who truly value male friendship and camaraderie for what they're worth -- and who do not let pussy run their lives one way or another -- are a very rare breed; the best breed, but very far from the norm. Though I would like to think there are more of them here on the forum than in other places. [Image: grouphug.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread