rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members)

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members)

Quote: (04-30-2015 03:37 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Theories:

1. His mom/wife/gf caught him. She wants to see proof that his identity is killed and cremated into fine ashes as a mere kiln of the past. She'll continue checking the history on his devices until at some point, he buys a burner smartphone and finds his way back to the holy land of RVF.
Somewhat possible

2. Roosh's alter-ego. Roosh will begin using McCoy as the blue pill perspective. The purpose is multi-faceted. Taking the identity of an opponent may offer great insight as to strategies and tactics. Add in the humor a feminist would bring to the table (only 1 of them wouldn't really taint the crowd much), as well as the entertainment aspect. Plus, now we all know who McCoy is, so Roosh has two identities on here with fame.
Not likely

3. He's telling the truth. It's taken me well over a year to have nearly the same number of posts he has, and I can't understand running from God's wrath that long only to want one more glimpse Sodom and Gomorrah. But he has a different background and experiences, so maybe this is what he needs. Perhaps he's Elijah and needs to spend some time in the wilderness.
Likely

4. (edit) Angry wife/gf broke into account. Per OGNorCal707, this could be, not sure. Thread started roughly 12 hours ago. Entirely possible for the real McCoy to be unaware that long.
Likely

In any case, good luck.

So you're saying he's not the real McCoy?

Take care of those titties for me.

Messages In This Thread