rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kharkiv 2015

Kharkiv 2015

Quote: (04-29-2015 08:39 AM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

Have either of you guys posted trip reports or data about Dnipro on the forum that you could link? Seems like a place to check out judging from your comments.

In Dnipropetrovsk I had the time of my life and it's where I fucked one of the most beautiful girls of my player career. It's a shit-hole, grim and rundown, in comparison Kharkiv seems Paris. Level of english is almost no-existent. I was there for two weeks and half on january 2014 and I'm sure there were no other foreigners in the whole damn city.
Beauty of girls is the same of the other ukrainan cities, so pretty high.

I didn't post any data-sheet because the venues where to go are extremely few: Labyrinth Club (absolutly the best), Jackson (so-so) and Rio club (this one was closed while I was there).
In Labyrinth from the first moment I stepped my foot inside, I was eye-raped, straight-on approached, and stuff like that. It's an excellent venue with 3 different rooms with different type of music (commercial, techno, live), a labyrinth-style layout. Isolating girls is ridicoulosly easy. Cheap drinks. Cover was 80 hrv at the time. I would describe the atmosphere as "friendly wild bunch". No to get laid there is not an option.

About the city, stay in the center (Labyrinth and Jackson area). There's no reason to go to live anywhere else.
I didn't notice any safety issue. I walked alone at every hour of the night and never had the smallest problem.

Then there's the Dnipro river. I heard in summer people go camping on the banks of it. My imagination and my experience with local girls leads me to assume people go there spending the weekends getting drunk, partying and fucking each-other inside the camping tents like there's no tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread