rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kharkiv 2015

Kharkiv 2015

Another epic night yesterday. Me and fellow forum member William Windsor went to Plazma. Place was crowded, lot of sausages, not all the girls were hot, but we were able to pull a skilled approach to two of the best girls on the spot and the night went on greatly. I made out with and fingered a 20yo solid 8, William worked on the other girl. Only problem was my girl didn't speak ONE word of english, and my russian is still too weak, so when I made the final move to push her in a taxi, she started to give directions to the driver to take her to HER home with me supposed to drop her there, paying for the ride and then heading home myself. Since I didn't have the possibility to discuss the thing due to the language barrier, I gave up and let her go home with the other girl. But what a night it was.
I confirm the idea that this city, in this very moment, as long as political and public order problems don't come up, is a great place to live in.

Messages In This Thread