rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When Girls Say, " nice talking to you."

When Girls Say, " nice talking to you."

This thread and the impractical jokers post reminded me of something I want to share with you guys.

When I was a young teen I had a telemarketing gig, it was a shitty job, what can I say. A vast majority of the people I called responded rudely, cussed me out, "blew me out" etc.

An hour or two before the place closed the supervisor would go home, and me and this other guy there would begin to just troll the shit out of the people we had to call. Since there was no boss around, we didn't have to worry. We started having a lot of FUN doing this. We would call the customers and start with the sales pitch, but from there just started saying some outrageous shit to them, giving zero fucks about the response we got.

Then the weirdest shit happened. They started asking us about our products, Some customers even inquired about prices on package deals. The first few times it happened I was too taken back to make anything out of the situation, but after a while I turned it into a viable sales strategy. These same customers were telling me to go fuck myself earlier, when I introduced myself politely and eloquently with the utmost respect. Once i stopped giving a fuck they were asking me serious questions. It was before red pill for me but it was definitely an "aha" moment for sure.

Messages In This Thread