rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm appearing on the Dr. Oz show

I'm appearing on the Dr. Oz show

This "Dr. Oz" is your standard, boilerplated TV opportunist trying to score points with the dullards by tripping over himself to protect fat people from reality.

So he sets up an ambush where he can portray himself as a hero, and paint Roosh as a "bullying" ogre. This is how these people operate. They have no shame, no honor, and no conscience.

How do I know? Just today I was looking at his website. He's got a feature story there with the title "How Mo'nique Lost 100 lbs and feels great" or something like that.

So, why is he praising fat loss in her case, but saying that "being fat doesn't matter" in another episode?

If being fat is so great, Dr. Oz, why are you praising Mo'nique's huge strides in losing weight?

The answer is that he has no belief system. He has no value system. Like all the authority figures of his generation, they're out to aggrandize themselves, to make money for themselves. They've sold out the public welfare in order to line their own pockets. And it's the same story from the politicians and "leaders" we have today. Utter, total cowards. And they will pay the price for their lies and cowardice someday, if there ever is an honest reckoning.

And the public interest be damned. He doesn't care about the country, about public health, or about any of the things he claims to care about.

It's all about telling the dregs what they want to hear. It's all about making the blimps feel good about their descent into savagery and loss of dignity.

This is why I can't respect people like him.

Messages In This Thread