rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Cops Killed More People in March than the UK Did in the Entire 20th Century

American Cops Killed More People in March than the UK Did in the Entire 20th Century

^

That's far and away the biggest problem here. We're essentially incentivizing the police to criminalize people for bullshit reasons. When you create more criminals, you need more and tougher police to enforce the criminal code. Why do cops resemble armies now? Because they need to enforce their police state.

Quote: (04-27-2015 08:43 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

lack of upward mobility and also the inability of authorities or lack of motivation on their part to take control of the situation.

Gonna have to input some truths here.

The lack of upward mobility is something that is effecting everyone right now, not just the black community. Yet there is far more violence there. If you discount black criminals America's violent crime rate per capita, including gun crimes, would be on par with most of Western Europe.

It's just not that simple. Ending the war on drugs would go a long way to fixing some of these problems though, that's why I'm gonna pimp out Rand Paul and Corey Booker's REDEEM Act.

Passing this would be a very substantial step in the right direction, which is why I'm confident it'll never happen under normal circumstances.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread