rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Quote: (04-20-2015 03:46 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

FYI, don't visit Seville or Granada especially, and in general any interior Spanish city in July and August. The heat is miserable and half the population is gone.
I lived in Spain for over 5 years.
I like the women a lot, but I wouldn't call it a pussy paradise.
I think Spanish is very important - the Spaniards have some of the worst English skills out of all Europeans.
Even in Madrid or Barcelona, few who are not using English as an essential part of their job will speak English at any sort of decent level.
In Seville, where I spent the majority of my time, you will miss out on most things if your Spanish is not advanced. Really, unless your Spanish is at an advanced level, you won't really understand a damn thing, as they speak fast, cut off the endings of words, and use a lot of slang. English is not at all common there outside a small number of people involved in the tourism industry.
Sure, some people live in Seville with poor Spanish skills, but they pretty much only go out to the foreigner places on Calle Betis and the Irish pub.
what can be considered nowadays in Europa a pushy paradise? I think those countries with low overweight rate within young female population can be considered pushy paradise

Quote: (04-20-2015 03:59 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2015 10:15 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Giorgio, I am sure that in Madrid, a northern european looking dude, or a suave sophisticated mediterranean type like yourself , could do well. For the rest of us, I would go to Paris or New York, instead.
Have you ever thought if you're just making excuses?I see guys from all nationalities doing well here

I think the issue in Madrid is not so much race, but more about

1) Spanish Ability
2) Cold Weather Fashion Sense
3) How Much Time One is Spending in The City

All three are very co-dependent on one another.

The one thing I've never had however was #3 despite a hookup but with no actual lay.

The demographics there consist of:
A) many friendly female locals
B) Spanish women from other cities moving there for work/school
C) Same as B except from Latin America (Inclusive of Brazil)
D) Tourist gals
E) Erasmus chicks

Lot of options to choose from. Heck I'm an East Asian who's supposedly the worst type of guy to be in Spain, but got plenty of IOI & great convos in during my very limited stays in Madrid.
what do you mean with cold weather fashion sense?

Quote: (04-20-2015 04:13 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Nice report OP, can you guys comment on your monthly costs in Madrid or other second tier cities such as Valencia? I've been to Spain a couple of times but only briefly and I really like the country, I'm thinking of going back for a longer visit but am wondering what the costs of a studio apartment, meals, transport, etc will be, thanks.
the cost of a single room in the center must cost around 350-400. transport,70 euros metro/bus/cercanias monthly...and food,it depends on the person,in my case I eat a lot haha so its around 300 euros

For nightlife,one entrance to Kapital cost 17 euros with two drinks included

wathever you need to know let me know [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread