rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do those Jersey Shore type guys do for a living?

What do those Jersey Shore type guys do for a living?

Quote: (04-20-2015 06:45 PM)lemko Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2015 05:47 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

^ Haha. I used to love that in High School. They were all, in some way, connected to Gotti if you would believe them. I would always think, "do made men talk about being made as much as these clowns do?"

SMART made men don't. Most of these guys are bullshitters. The guys who last in this business are very low key and don't draw attention to themselves.

Absolutely. Actual made men are very taciturn if the accounts are to be believed. I had an Italian teacher in high school who we all thought was some sort of Mafioso type. Hard to explain how we got the impression, but he had a real "coolness" to him that made it so that none of us ever really acted out. I'm 100% certain he would have gone upside our heads had we done anything out of line. He was straight from Tuscany or some such place.

The high level mobsters discouraged their subordinates from drinking, smoking and doing drugs because they believed that those vices loosened the lips of men and made them talk more than they needed to. That is why I know that whenever a guy talks about his "mafia affiliations" that he is a clown who is not to be taken serious. A real made man would probably arrange to have my ass beaten by some dangerous men for crossing him.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread