rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bucharest, Romania Datasheet

Bucharest, Romania Datasheet

Quote: (04-25-2015 01:20 PM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2015 12:59 PM)unom Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2015 07:30 AM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2015 09:30 AM)JamesRodri Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2015 07:14 AM)Sguydon Wrote:  

Great datasheet and much appreciated. I'm leaving for Eastern Europe in a month.

Of all the countries you've mentioned visiting - Romania, Ukraine, Poland, and Hungary - which would you recommend the most for a long stay and finding a girlfriend for LTR? Both in terms of personality and femininity.

I've been to all those countries in the past year (exception being Romania) and for me the best is Ukraine by far better given the criteria you stated.

I would agree with JamesRodri, and on top of that Ukraine is much cheaper. Taking a girl out in Romania for a dinner and drinks is like $70-100, where in Ukraine is more like $25 - to $50.

If you took a girl out in Romania and paid 70-100$ I think you got ripped off.

Drinks are like $5.00 at a night club, dinner at decent restaurant is like $40.00 at least.

So its not that hard to get too $70.00, 6 drinks and a dinner would be easily $70.00.

besides the fact that it is a bad idea to take a girl to dinner, even if you do, you can only spend 40 $ in the most expensive places in Bucharest ( even in probably the most famous restaurant in Bucharest its almost impossible to spend that much as you can see here http://www.carucubere.ro/ro/pdf/meniu_ca...bere.pdf). In my town even if you want to spend that much, you cant, because a place that expensive doesnt exist. Again with the drinks, 5$ is the price in the high-end places. You spend 70-100$ in Bucharest only if you want to be a baller.

Messages In This Thread