rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Here is my situation, let me have it!

Here is my situation, let me have it!

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:46 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

The easiest way to get around all this is assume the girl you are after is a slut. She may be a nice and generous person, but just think of her as a slut.

This is a much easier form of fake til you make it. Instead of using your imagination to pump yourself up, you uses statistics and reality to make what is usually an accurate assumption the girl you are after has had a slut past and is probably getting dick on the side right now.

When you see her and get all excited... think "she probably had some other guy's dick her mouth last night and let him blast all over her tits and face". --- There is probably a much more realistic chance of this happening that you would think, at least with your current attitude.

Imagine this 21yo chick her freshman year in college not too far long ago at some random house party getting sloppy drunk and banged out in a bedroom with a guy she just met. This guy probably saw her as a young and naive fresh piece of meat he had his way with. Imagine that having happened. Because odds are it very well could have.

This will make you treat women differently if you truly let in, have faith, and believe that these are a strong reality.

My buddy told me this a long time ago. Really difficult for this to settle in, but it makes life easier.

Messages In This Thread