rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder" - Detailed Notes and Commentary

"Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder" - Detailed Notes and Commentary

Quote: (04-25-2015 12:57 AM)RickyGP Wrote:  

An important note: This routine should not be done by natural, drug-free athletes. Even though Arnold does not mention it in the book, he, along with every bodybuilder of that era, took steroids. They did not take the insane cocktails taken by today's bodybuilders, but none of them (Serge Nubret, Mike Katz, Frank Zane) Unless you are on low doses of steroids or TRT, you will not be able to recover or see any substantial growth from these workouts. Please watch this video by Ric Draisin, a man who trained alongside Arnold in the 70s.

Great book, highly recommended to all, but I'm bumping this thread in order to highlight this great video.

I never thought about it, but there might be something going on with all of the huge bulking /cutting that affects their skin because imo older bodybuilders just look tighter. Even when guys like Kai get shredded there's something with their skin, and I think it has to do with the bulking/cutting.

Messages In This Thread