rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you guys normally go for the lay on the 1st date?

Do you guys normally go for the lay on the 1st date?

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:38 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:11 PM)drymarro Wrote:  

whats breath and odor game? I'm 5'11", white, I'd say like just a tad notch above average. I've only been able to go on like a few.. yeah I did but they said they're "not that kind of girl". girls flake on me alot. at parties I can't get past hooking up.. guess I don't push maybe? but it's usually the girl saying she has to go find her friends or something.. I also commute so sometimes I say I gotta go .. (last train is at 1:27 so I can't afford to stay with the girl in hopes I will be able to sleep with her cuz then if it doesn't work out I'd be left in a city pretty much homeless.) I've been commuting since day 1 in college and I'm involved in a club but don't get success from there either.

facebook doesn't help me because I don't have good pictures and when I do have good pictures the dam bitches that took them don't fucking put it up -_-

Breath and odour game means does your breath smell nice? Does your body smell nice or do you have body odour? Make sure those are taken care of.

Next, keep some kind of lure at the place you plan to bang these lizards. Is your place good enough to take lizards down or do you try to go to their place?

Can you run a dialogue of what you say to these reptiles? Do you even get to kiss?

If you like, put a new thread in the newbies section and I'll try and coach you through.

ok i'll just put a thread in newbie forum... and i have good body odour but I think my breath smells bad like 1 out of 5 times. I don't have a place for lizards to go back to. So my only option is their place.

Messages In This Thread