rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American girls are for eastern european guys what western europe is for mexicans?

American girls are for eastern european guys what western europe is for mexicans?

Yes and no. I'm a Californian Mexican-American and while you may struggle out here depending what type of girls you like and your personality. If you don't mind ghetto Chicanas and you pass along with the ghetto crowd, piece of cake. After that, it all depends if you like it yellow or which type of white chicks you are into (plenty of the SJW types here in the Bay Area). For me, CA has been hard because I'm into white girls and the types I like aren't very common here in Northern CA. Add to the bad ratios out here (although I have had some luck, I would have it WAY better in other places). I have noticed though that Euro chicks are really into me because they find me exotic and they are into my personality (I dress a bit like a hipster but I tend to wear clothing that you would find in Express and H&M). If you are Eastern European and you like Asian girls, you will love the Bay Area. I have seen Russian dudes who speak with heavy accents get some ok looking Asian girls here.

Messages In This Thread