rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running game on an actually amazing girl??

Running game on an actually amazing girl??

[Image: troll.gif]

This was written by a female:

Quote: (04-22-2015 08:16 PM)FlyWhenHigh Wrote:  

So yesterday I went on a date with this amazing girl. She was really cute. Had an amazing personality. Had a great career (she works for a company you probably think about every day). Was down to earth. We both had a lot in common - careers, childhoods, musical tastes. I could talk about it for a long time, but the point is.. I ran game on her. But she was a sweet girl. She was actually really nervous during the date. Talked too quickly, by her own admission. She even asked silly questions like "am I doing this right?" (the date).

We started out at a cool bar. Then we went to a more energetic place. Then.. back to my place. At this point, we had both had more drinks than are warranted for a week night, but, of course, we had some at my place. At this point.. clothes came off.. thanks to.. alcohol.

I didn't even wear protection. She got concerned at some point about that and about the fact that this was our first date. I decided that we would not continue screwing tonight (because she seemed uncomfortable).. and I really, really thought we could easily continue this on a subsequent night.

As she left my place, we made tentative plans to meet up today. But when I texted her today, it was over. She said we had gone too far and that she didn't think we should see each other again. As I understand, she just got way too drunk (as I did, too) and she simply is NOT A SLUT. She felt ashamed.

I texted her and even tried calling her, but I knew I had fucked up. I lost this amazing girl - a girl that had amazing girlfriend potential. A girl I had more in common than any other that I can think of in my entire life. All because I ran game on her.

But at the same time, without game, I would not have even gotten her number.. So this feels like a bittersweet moment. I want to punch myself for fucking it up. But I also know that I had an experience - that was both amazing and horrible - thanks to game. I feel like the best I can do is learn from it. And I feel that my takeaway is this - if I find a girl that actually seems amazing - I should not fuck it up by merely trying to up my notch count. I should play it slow and treat her like the nice girl she actually is.

I hope this didn't come off as too beta, but I have to say, I don't usually feel this way about most girls. I welcome your input, players..

Take care of those titties for me.

Messages In This Thread