rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big Career Dilemna: stay expat or come back to Vietnam to be boss?

Big Career Dilemna: stay expat or come back to Vietnam to be boss?

I guess I wasn't clear in my OP.

I would jump on this opportunity no question asked, if it doesnt have a "this offer will expire soon! Grab your copy of xyz TODAY"

I would love to start a business, even if it is in Vietnam, but my parents are telling me to come back NOW aka this September, and if I leave now it will be very difficult to come back to Europe later unless I get filthy rich or get a job in Europe, which is unlikely fi you are applying from a 3rd world. I havent an EU citizenship yet. Plus my life here just started to blossom. So if I leave I’m closing my escape hatch, and if things go bad in VN (unlikely) the last thing I want on earth is getting stuck in that hellhole. And my parents dont trust anyone else other than me to entrust this business to.

I’ve never had to make such a difficult decision in life. If I can postpone the offer for 2 years I would post a thread « starting hotel business in VN. Come visit RVF ! » [Image: lol.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread