rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to prioritize in your youth?

Where to prioritize in your youth?

Quote: (04-21-2015 11:01 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2015 09:30 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2015 09:22 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

In my opinion, I don't think anywhere would be better when you're 30+, including South East Asia.

I wouldn't be so sure. Guys in their 30s generally have more money and experience with girls. Experience helps quickly spot and screen out some (though not all) trash, like gold diggers, SIFs and time wasters. Money helps with logistics, style, etc. If you already have enough money and experience, more power to you. I did better in Asia in my early 30s than in my 20s thanks to these two factors.

Bangkok is better from your mid twenties on, up until 40, depending on how well put together you are. Most dudes won't do good in Bangkok regardless of their age. They'll fuck garbage and then talk about it online like they are an authority.

At 30 I'm much more desirable to girls in SEA than when I was 26. Most guys are better looking at 30 if they hit the gym than when they are mid twenties. That's good a good thing because it means the younger guys here only have better.things to look forward to in the future.

How long did you spend in Bangkok Adrenaline?

Only a couple of weeks in actual Bangkok. I hear what you're saying about guys getting with garbage and hyping themselves up, but my experience wasn't like this. I like to think I have pretty high standards and never went for hookers or Isaan girls. All I'm saying is the attention you get for being a young, good looking guy there is unbeatable.

Messages In This Thread