rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Watch What You Text

Watch What You Text

Quote: (10-03-2011 12:34 AM)The_CEO Wrote:  

Yes...Keep texting strictly to logistics
Even if you're not writing something as bad as your above example, some girls will happily share your texts with their friends only to demonstrate how much (supposedly unwanted) attention they're getting and how desirable they are. Same goes for facebk messaging.

I disagree with keeping texting to logistics, from my experience at least it just takes way too long to get a straight answer of when she's free or if there is hesitation (there are some signs in texts, usually easier to spot if you've been texting before). Nothing pisses me off more than when it takes 5 texts to get an answer about anything. A few minutes on the phone I find is a quick and easy way to gague their level of interest at a certain spot or even if they're going to flake or not. And if there is hesitation its easier to convince with your voice rather than a text where things can either be misinterpreted. With the phone you're forcing her to make a decision then and there as opposed to waiting an indefinite amount of time for a text back.

Messages In This Thread