rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dumb Bitch shoots cat with bow and arrow, and then brags about it

Dumb Bitch shoots cat with bow and arrow, and then brags about it

Quote: (04-20-2015 08:52 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2015 08:45 PM)cibo Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2015 07:06 PM)kleyau Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2015 05:45 PM)cibo Wrote:  

... and proves my point that killing and/or torturing an animal a pretty clear indication of willinginess to the same thing to a person.

Blowing a deer away with a rifle is as sporting as shooting an unarmed man.

So, indiscriminately killing animals on an industrial scale by proxy means you're not a sociopath? Just because you can't see it?

Quote: (04-20-2015 04:24 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I have zero respect for people who eat meat but then talk shit about hunters or hunting.

Yep. This is why I think all meat should come with a photo of the way the animal is killed. Eliminate the magic meat fruit that is just picked from the meat tree.
What part about hunting for survival(food), do you not understand?

I was unaware that we live in society where we have to go hunt and gather still. I don't need to go out a kill an animal myself to eat. If it was required to survive, go right a head.

You could even make an argument for deers and overpopulation but explain to me why you need to go out of your way to hunt a cat, a bear, a lion, or elephant, etc. for reasons beyond entertainment?

In a lot of cases it's because the governments in charge of managing those animals' populations want a certain number of those animals dead for various reasons and sell expensive permits to hunt them rather than hiring hunters to go cull them. Who cares, besides you apparently, if the hunters enjoys hunting the animals?

You seem very attached to creatures who do not give a shit about you and most of those you listed would kill you in a heartbeat.
People seem to have issues with reading comprehension when i just said that population control could be a reasonable argument. And yes some of those animals could eat you if we didn't have a gun and were pretty much hunted to near extinction.

Remove the utilitarian reasons for hunting and rat holing of minor points.

And we go back to my point that most hunting is entertainment, which it seems you don't fully refute.

You make the argument libertarian argument that as long as it doesn't affect someone it should be ok.

But answer me why is it fun and good to just blow the fuck out of something that was minding its own business? Let alone borderline toturing shit like this girl did.

Some people enjoy the killing of animals and for them, the jump to humans is not a far one.

Messages In This Thread