rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

FYI, don't visit Seville or Granada especially, and in general any interior Spanish city in July and August. The heat is miserable and half the population is gone.
I lived in Spain for over 5 years.
I like the women a lot, but I wouldn't call it a pussy paradise.
I think Spanish is very important - the Spaniards have some of the worst English skills out of all Europeans.
Even in Madrid or Barcelona, few who are not using English as an essential part of their job will speak English at any sort of decent level.
In Seville, where I spent the majority of my time, you will miss out on most things if your Spanish is not advanced. Really, unless your Spanish is at an advanced level, you won't really understand a damn thing, as they speak fast, cut off the endings of words, and use a lot of slang. English is not at all common there outside a small number of people involved in the tourism industry.
Sure, some people live in Seville with poor Spanish skills, but they pretty much only go out to the foreigner places on Calle Betis and the Irish pub.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread