rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Terms: a powerful thing

Your Terms: a powerful thing

Quote: (04-20-2015 07:35 AM)UberBicep Wrote:  

So where should you draw the line on your terms? This is difficult to judge sometimes?

If a girl stood you up, but had a plausible excuse would you let her off? Perhaps
If an LTR cheats on you? Definitely not
If a girl tells a white lie? Maybe

We're always wanting to get the best out of every situation but I wonder how many good things I've missed out on by having boundaries set too high. But set them too low and they will take you for a ride.

Yeah I agree it's difficult to judge on the finer points.

There are always extenuating circumstances, your level of horniness, how much time you've invested, etc.

I always just go by how I feel in the moment, with the caveat that certain terms are absolutely unbreakable.

I figure if there's no set of objective criteria that will apply to every situation, the one thing that will always be more or less dependable is what my emotions are telling me.

Again, this is within the context of never doing certain things (no dinner dates for a first date, no meeting a girl when logistics are shit or she wants to bring her friends, etc.) ALWAYS doing certain other things (always going for the bang, always being straight up about what I can/can't offer, etc).

Quote:Ingocnito Wrote:

What's funny is how much time she spent sexting and texting me and all worked up and horny.

In my experience it's a mistake to turn up the heat before you're there with the girl in person, even when you're pulling off Craiglist or Tinder for what is ostensibly a fuck date.

"I'm not on Tinder for a one night stand, OK!?"

Haha bitch please.

Anyway so you invest a bunch of time and emotional energy and get yourself all worked up.

Then she might not even show or make up an excuse.

After all, in the cyber world she can be a dirty little slut with a complete stranger but actually meeting with a dude will make her nervous, especially after she said all that shit and sent all those pics.

I've had long cyber sexual relationships with chicks and then when I went for the meetup most of them flaked.

So I realized you can still communicate sexual intent over text without getting overtly sexual and scaring the girl off.

Gotta leave something to the imagination.

The purpose of the texting is to get her to meet, that's it.

That's the biggest hurdle.

After that, if your game and logistics are tight, unless some force majeur intervenes, you'll be smashing the chick at the end of the date.

I have a pretty good sample size from like 2 months of online dating where I experimented with a dirty approach on hundreds of girls.

It was FAR less effective than being polite, confident, teasing and disarming and going for the meet up.

Messages In This Thread