rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Geekzor Approach Thread ( the first cycle )

Geekzor Approach Thread ( the first cycle )

Continuing my first cycle, I went out on Friday for some nightgame. I had already planned on doing 10 approaches, but my first approach already was promising and I'll lay it down here with as much detail as I can recall. Went out solo as usual, and headed for a bar and as I walk in I spot a table with 3 girls on it and the rest of the place is packed. I grab my beer and head of to their table.
Approach 52:

Me: Hey guys, you seem like you're having the most fun out of anyone here *smile and place my beer on the table*

Group: *they all laughed* yeah!! * they grabbed their drinks and cheers*
Me: I have an eye for these kind of things
HB6: you seem like a nice guy, thats' why we let you stay.
Me: Oh no I'm a mean mean man *squinting my eyes and smirking sarcastically*
Group: *laugh*

Then the usual chat went on, asking me where I'm from and what do I do, how long I've been here and so on. The group has 1 English speaker which obviously became my target, the other 2 didn't speak English. To keep them engage I would tease them, ask question while target explains and luckily they were occupied. For example one girl pulled out her makeup kit and started adjusting her makeup, so I looked at her and did a gesture stating that it is too much makeup making sure it came out sarcastically. She laughed and teased me by smacking some powder on my forehead and so I pinched her in the side everyone was laughing.
A guy and a girl came to our table since there was no space in the bar and we started chatting. Luckily for me they spoke English so the conversation didn't get out of hand and I'd stand there understanding nothing. During that time I positioned myself next to target and would escalate kino as I was making jokes or she was heading off to the bathroom (she would have to pass by me). The night was great and we were having so much fun and laughs that actually people would come stand with us ask ME questions and I would then engage everyone else until they'd say have a goodnight and leave. I felt like the great Gatsby and it felt good, I still remember walking back home that night with a big smile on my face.
During the night, I was chatting with target then one of her friends said something and they both laughed, but I didn't understand since it wasn't in English. I asked and she told me that her friend thinks we look cute, next thing I know her friend is pulling out her phone and target is hugging me and posing for some pictures. I kept the vibe going and then we all decided to head off for pizza. As we exited the place I was in front of target so I threw my hand to the back and she just held it and was squeezing it every now and then as we walked with her friends to the pizza place. Inside she sat next to me with her hand on my thighs and I knew that I'd get the lay tonight. Sadly though one of her friends is her coworker and they had work next day so they were discussing it as we ate. I knew I had to get a kiss close so when I tell her to meet me again she would have something not to flake about.
Target: where do you live?
Me: XYZ, you?
Target: ABC, we can ride the subway together I pass by your stop.
Me: You live kinda far, why not stop at my place have some drinks and relax? (playing dumb)
Target: I could but I have work tomorrow, we can meet later
Me: Ok Tuesday then at 8 (her day off) we have some dinner and go to a great bar I know.
Target: ya sure that sounds good. *smiles and we have eye contact, I look at her lips and want to go for a kiss instead she kisses me on the cheeks fast and then puts her head on my shoulder*

At that point I realize that she won't kiss infront of her friends, so I play it cool and then we head off to the subway. Holding hands as usual, but I make sure I'm leading the walk, we went in and sat down she held my hands lift it up and put her arms around me and then slept on my shoulder and we started chatting about music, movies ect. We arrive at my station and she has to change lines.
Target: Ok I go left to catch my other train, hopefully I'll be home in 20 min.
Me: Alright, we'll keep in touch, Tuesday? *as I look at her smirking*
Target: Yes I promise *smiles and we kiss for a solid minute*
Target: I really have to go now, I'll text you ok?
Me: ya alright

Didn't approach as I planned, but I'm glad I didn't throw that chance. Now I have to keep things spicy until Tuesday and HOPEFULLY get the bang then. We are still texting and I'm trying not to fuck it up as my text game is horrible so as long I survive till Tuesday it might be a closed deal. Feedback appreciated.

Messages In This Thread