rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New F. Roger Devlin Article on Female Masochism

New F. Roger Devlin Article on Female Masochism

Quote: (04-18-2015 10:00 AM)Grange Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2015 08:38 AM)realologist Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2015 07:28 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Genuine question.

Has anyone experience with a woman whose past involves violent boyfriends? Does being dominant with violence (within reason) keep them satisfied or are they after more outside the bedroom?

I've only encountered two women with abusive boyfriends and keeping them in check was like an arms race.

I've been with a few women like that and they crave violence. They will start arguments and try to coax you into hitting them, hitting someone else, or breaking something. Once you display that, they will get extremely turned on and want you to fuck their brains out. The sex will be crazy good too.

They are not worth it because they crave more and more violence like an addict. You have to keep pushing the envelope more and more to turn them on. These girls have tons of mental problems and are obviously a huge legal risk that could bite you in the ass at any moment.

How many women like this are there out in the wild? Looking back I guess I must have encountered some but didn't get far enough in to discover it. Like I met them and thought "what the fuck is her problem" and bailed. How many of the girls we think are just plain cunty are in it for the violence?

Most women are not like this. They all like dominance but they don't need it to be as extreme to turn them on.

The only ones you see that bad are the ones that constantly hop from boyfriend to boyfriend to beat their ass. I figure the reason they like that is because that's probably what their father did so it transfers into their choice of men because they still love their father.

For general cunty behavior of women I don't think they want violence. They really just need a man to put them in their place verbally with a dominant demeanor and that will remove that cuntyness and turn them on.

There is a lack of masculine men in our society now and that is what these women crave. Putting up that front will weed out a lot of weak men. Now if you pass through that and fuck her hard on top of that. She will revert to being feminine very quickly.

Messages In This Thread