rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Barcelona experience

My Barcelona experience

Quote: (04-17-2015 07:27 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Who is hitting Barcelona this summer?

Me in June for 2 weeks.

Quote: (04-18-2015 08:19 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2015 07:07 PM)zhm Wrote:  

I went to barcelona last summer. I'm going again in June. One spot if you don't want to spend any money at all with a LOT of girls is the beach in front of Opium/Shoko etc. It was an unlimited amount of girls, most of them drunk, foreigners, who are willing to speak with you. I was surprised i met a lot of french, like a LOT. Just avoid Indian people who come every 30 seconds to tell you "Agua, beer?" and try to sell you some drugs which are most of the time poor quality.

I noticed the same thing. There are tons of girl outside drinking in that area. Spanish guys have tight game and home court advantage but Barcelona is definitely the tourists party Mecca during the Summer and much more affordable then Ibiza.

Another place that i liked during the day was a kind of "festival" in Montjuic every Sunday. It's called "Piknic Electronik" it's a LOT of young girls. ( open only in summer )

Messages In This Thread