rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New F. Roger Devlin Article on Female Masochism

New F. Roger Devlin Article on Female Masochism

Quote: (04-18-2015 08:38 AM)realologist Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2015 07:28 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Genuine question.

Has anyone experience with a woman whose past involves violent boyfriends? Does being dominant with violence (within reason) keep them satisfied or are they after more outside the bedroom?

I've only encountered two women with abusive boyfriends and keeping them in check was like an arms race.

I've been with a few women like that and they crave violence. They will start arguments and try to coax you into hitting them, hitting someone else, or breaking something. Once you display that, they will get extremely turned on and want you to fuck their brains out. The sex will be crazy good too.

They are not worth it because they crave more and more violence like an addict. You have to keep pushing the envelope more and more to turn them on. These girls have tons of mental problems and are obviously a huge legal risk that could bite you in the ass at any moment.

How many women like this are there out in the wild? Looking back I guess I must have encountered some but didn't get far enough in to discover it. Like I met them and thought "what the fuck is her problem" and bailed. How many of the girls we think are just plain cunty are in it for the violence?

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Messages In This Thread