rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cebu City Mania - 2014 Datasheet

Cebu City Mania - 2014 Datasheet

Quote: (04-17-2015 11:37 PM)nick_ Wrote:  

Your plan confuses me. The whale sharks aren't in Cebu city, looks like they are in oslob, maybe moalboal too? Both of which are a long drive in a van away. Outside the big/main cities the girls are extremely conservative, often virgins, so good luck gaming there, maybe you can find some other tourists. What logistics do you mean with Bohol, if you're talking about girls again they really love jesus there, not a big city, not a lot of options. Boracay sounds like a better option than Bohol, you can do the Jet skiing, walking the beach and scuba there, plus there's a nightlife scene. Not trying to hate but in my experience with Philippines it's basically you pick a lot of pussy and no beach or you stay at a beach and bring the hottest girl you can find with the city with you.

While I'm in Cebu I will most likely do a day trip to Oslob for the whale sharks and return to Cebu in the evening. With Bohol I was just thinking of taking a boat there and head to panglao island. I am not so fussed about getting girls. I may consider Boracay if I can do all the water sports etc. there and still game girls and head out at night.

I've never been to the Philippines so my plans are based on what I've read online.

Thanks for the info.

Messages In This Thread