rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Skyrim Appreciation Thread

The Skyrim Appreciation Thread

I have never beat this game, despite having started numerous characters. I think my favorite character is a Orc with heavy armor and a two handed weapon, just got into battle and wreck shop. Pretty straight forward no switching weapons or pausing the action to pick spells... just Hulk smash everything you see. I usually just get side tracked with side missions and then end up playing some new game that comes out and never going back and finishing the story.

Oblivion was one of my favorite games of the Xbox360 life span. Skyrim is good and has potential.. I just need to sit down and play it long enough to not have video game ADHD and play something else.

I also bought all the DLC for the game when it was on sale but haven't played any of it... is it any good?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread