rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Barcelona experience

My Barcelona experience

I have been to barcelona more then 15 times and it never gets boring. What makes barcelona very special it represents so many flags located in one place, it s almost a must to destination to any american doing a euro trip, south americans are always well represented to, eastern europe, russia, germany, scandinavians which makes it a great place for flag hunting in my opinion.

Nightlife, it s on the expensive side, best clubs are on the beach in barcelonetta, i find opium is a good bet all the time, and neighboring shoko is an amazing place to warm up, drinks in opium cost around 14 euro, entrance sometimes is like 20 euro, so yeah it can get expensive pretty fast, next door shoko is awesome place to start your night, with a asian fusion cuisine well priced, and around 12 it turns to a club with nice bar and lot of tourists on the dance floor. If you are on a budget there is some site like yourbarcelona promote free entry to all major clubs before 1pm , you register online to ISAAC list, never tried but my friends did and it worked they didn't pay the 20 euro entrance. Security is very tight in most of those clubs, so no bogans for sure there and not a lot of violence.
Another plus, if you are flying solo and you want to guarantee you have fun nights out and meet tons of people before even getting to the club, probably barcelona has more pub crawls then all other european capitals, also very cheap and you end up finishing at one of the major clubs in a group, well some are more legit and more crowded then others, you can find a list on TA but that s just an option, you can venture out by yourself and have tons of fun.
I usually head around 10.30 in shoko for a light dinner and stick around till 12 and move to opium , beating the queues and meeting people before the big crowds arrive, Other options are catwalk, sutton and bikini.

Game, other then flags you have quality, in barcelona i scored many flags, that would be a bit hard to find, argentina, peru, kazakhastan unless specificly chasing them. As for quality you really have no shortage of stunners, last visit i met a german/brazilian model coming for a photoshoot and it was one of the best sex i had.
Gaming in barcelona is expensive but no matter what your age is you ll find some in barcelona, you can find 18 year old students in clubs as you can find many older canadian american women very horny in opium, actually they were on the hunt but milfs not really my thing. As for locals, well spanish girls are very hot, if you speak spanish it s a huge plus.
Day game depending on the season, but during summer some serious day game can be done on barceloneta beach, plenty of hot chicks around very open for a chat and may be a drink or invite for the numerous restaurants near by, a lot of girls go tan by themselves, which make it easier to approach them.
P4P is also available and affordable in barcelona, it s not SEA though, hourly rates are between 90 and 120 euros, quality very high, most of them are in brothers north of catalugna area, most of them legit and have websites with pictures of all the girls, so if you are into that, la vie en rose is a famous one over there.

I ve stayed in many places around the city, but my absolute favorite was Inside barcelona apartments vidreria, costing around a 100 euro for a duplex in peak season. Other option for people on a budget to stay at the numerous hostels, these hostels have privates for around 30 euros, read reviews before though. Barcelonetta, catalugna, las ramblas, el born area are all good places to stay.

For a long stay , Having a local sim with internet would be a big plus, google maps very useful for a first timer in barca, getting around is pretty easy metros connect most of the areas a single ticket is around 2 euro, while a taxi should cost around 7 euro.

Pros:
- Lots of flags
- Easy to pull
- Quality
- P4p
- Day game

Cons:
- Expensive nightlife
- Big city
- Spanish required with most local girls
- Pickpocketing
- Scams and transsexuals during the night
- People trying to sell drugs every 20 meter.

Messages In This Thread