rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Really Beta Article in Elite Daily

Really Beta Article in Elite Daily

Quote: (04-16-2015 10:41 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2015 10:06 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

But for some reason he feels the need to blame all men for being players. If he's reading: men have always been like that.

But that's not even true. Most men -- the great majority -- are not players in any real sense of the word, and never have been.

Especially past the first blush of youth -- and often enough from the very get-go -- the great majority of men long for stable intimacy with one female that they could get affection and understanding from; with her looks, the true sexual quality of the meat, being of secondary importance at best (and if it is important it is usually more as a status symbol or cause for bragging rights than for love of the thing itself, the actual meat and what can be gotten from it sexually).

It is true that many men will not turn down a female who casually throws herself at them; and it is true that men will talk to each other in a certain way about pussy, about wanting to fuck everything in sight, and so on. But it is mostly a more or less indifferent act in 9 cases out of 10. Most men are monogamous at heart -- these days, they settle for the frustrated and thwarted serial monogamy of the wretched contemporary "LTR" and sometimes their disenchantment with that arrangement drives them into periods of "playing the field". But that is not a natural state for the great majority of men, and they will tire of it quickly and seek out the next "amazing woman" who is "cool" and "really gets it". Because that is what they truly yearn for.

The true player type -- the inveterate cunthound who loves pussy and will pursue it for its own sake, for the glorious pleasure that its holes and curves can provide him, and who sustains this as a lifelong interest -- is as rare now as it's always been; more so, in fact, because it is so shamed and spurned by today's ultimately prudish society (as you can see even from this disgusting Elite Daily article). The men who truly belong to this type represent a small minority, for better or worse, and that will never change. We should not lose sight of this fact.

You sing the song of my people, Lizard

It is with a heavy heart that I am a poon hound. I would have kept my first girl forever, second, third, fourth, fifth... would have kept them all forever - but for one reason or another, they wanna try out that career across the country, or just try it with the drug dealer, or they're not haaaaappy. Years wasted. Now I slay vagoon all the time, throwing my conquests to the wayside without remorse (most times).

God help me

Messages In This Thread