rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perverse incentive scheme for UK women

Perverse incentive scheme for UK women

Quote: (04-15-2015 06:41 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2015 06:33 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

I've lived in Thailand, South Korea, and Japan, and agree that foreign countries are great, and that the UK has declined with regards to dating options. But there are still plenty of pockets of well raised, slim, attractive young women to be had. Where I live for example, I literally can't go out to the high-street to grab some groceries without seeing half a dozen. Any red-brick university campus is also full of them.

Fair enough but 1) is this in the big city areas? and 2) what do these women generally look like a few years after university? [Image: smile.gif]

I live in a suburb close to the city centre in Birmingham, but I'm in London probably 50 days per year or so, and actually prefer it over Birmingham - haven't gamed there too much though.

It's a fair comment on what they look like a few years after university. Not at all unusual to put your hand on a mid-twenties girl's waist or hip and feel a roll spilling over their skirt / jeans, even though you thought she was slim prior to that. Around here there's literally coffee shops, ice cream parlours, gastro-pubs, restaurants, fish and chip shops, and cake shops everywhere, and with the exception of the fish and chip shops, they're all full of women stuffing their faces any time of day, so it's not surprising that they get fat when you add in the snacking they do at the office and the wine they drink in the evenings. That said, I still see plenty of thirty somethings that have kept themselves in shape.

Messages In This Thread