rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some thoughts on the notion of going abroad to chase ass

Some thoughts on the notion of going abroad to chase ass

Quote: (11-22-2009 04:35 AM)Whoremonger Wrote:  

@speakeasy

Or, maybe they fuck you out of duty? Anniversary sex? The frequency of sex diminishes and so too does the desire for it, especially on her part. Not to mention those who also fuck you because they have ulterior motives. Most women are quick to use it as a means to get what they want and have a habit of denying men who are not acting in a way they want them too. Prostitution is honest in its transaction, and its cheaper than marriage.

http://ryaninja.blogspot.com/2005/05/mar...ution.html

Im not advocating using hookers over traditional relationships at all, Im just saying that the stigma associated with it actually holds little to no weight. Most men with a mistress support her. That in itself is an exchange for sex. Women are more liberal these days and quicker to fuck, but they also come with twice the headache and are more demanding. Not to mention they have the protection of the law in almost every instance, something we do not have.

So, going overseas to chase ass is no different to going to a club to chase ass. The only reason its shameful is because you are not chasing the local women who take offense to the fact that you are showering others with free drinks and attention. While I agree that the chase in itself is fun, Im realistic enough to know that it can also be a time consuming waste of my time better spent on more productive activities. The chase is worth it IF you think you may enjoy the company of the woman too. If she is on the radar as nothing more than a fuck and chuck, whats the difference?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't want to get any ass abroad. I'm talking about making pussy THE ONLY reason you are going. I mean there is other stuff to check out in a foreign countries. Not to mention some countries, like Bolivia don't have good looking women most guys would want to bang, but have a lot of amazing places to check out nonetheless. Sampling the local women is like sampling the local food. So do it if you can, but I went to S. America for way more reasons than to look for girls.

Messages In This Thread