rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frequency of Seeing a Girl to Keep her as a FWB

Frequency of Seeing a Girl to Keep her as a FWB

I saw this girl last Saturday when she came over my place... I had invited her to go out Saturday night on friday and she said she couldn't but offered to come over like at 1or 2PM for a few hours on Saturday. We talked about her coming over on Thursday cause on that day she gets off school at 1PM.... Wednesday I tell her to come over on Thursday at 4PM. At 5PM on Thursday I get this message

"Subway boy! I'm so sorry I couldn't come over. Sorry Sorry Sorry"

She stood me up, but she was coming over my place and I had things to do so its not like I traveled somewhere and she didn't show up.

At 5:30 I text back

"Thats allright, next time you'll have to cook me something delicious and then I'll forgive you. Next time if you can't come message me earlier."

And she responds with

"Deal"

So plan is to wait till she initiates a meetup but its hard I want to message her to come over so we can bang.... last time she was on her period and didn't want to. Plus I wanted to invite her to come watch a friend of mine who is doing some standup comedy.... but I feel like I can't because I'll "lose power"

I really need to put another girl in the pipeline cause depending on one girl for sex sucks.

Messages In This Thread