rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fashion Consulting first stage go ahead

Hey guys,

I worked out the concept and the business structure I wanted to go with and feel confident that I have a model of how I would run this venture. Right now I'm going through the testing phase to see if my venues and thoughts about being a fashion consultant will work and at the same time be able to address client needs.

So right now I'd like to offer my fashion consulting service to five people over the up coming weeks for free. It's pretty simple if you'd be interested in personally learning about suit game, improving your existing wardrobe, or simply learn how to become an efficient shopper directly message me. I will respond with a few questions to better figure out exactly what you're looking for in our meeting/ outing. All I would ask in return is honest feed back of your experience.

First five again it's totally free and I'm looking at an 1.5 to 2 hours per session. So if this is something that would interest you then go ahead and direct message me.

VK

Virgle Kent

[email protected]

Twitter @VKsempireofdirt

Cool idea.

Some of you cats should jump on this (so to speak).

Also I'm sorry for any confusion, this is intended for people forum members who live in the DC, NOVA area.... In person on hands training, tons of advice you can find online

Virgle Kent

[email protected]

Twitter @VKsempireofdirt

Hey VK, can you recommend any good articles/websites on fashion for people just getting into it for those of who who do not live in the DC area? Thanks man.

Then build yourself a stable of female stylists and pimp them out to give fashion advice. Keep most of the money yourself.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Have any of you had experience with a fashion/style consultant? I can't remember where I read it on this forum, but some members were adamant in staying away from female and queer consultants. I'm finally looking to spend a good amount of money on a wardrobe($5k+) and want the best possible advice I can get since I have zero fashion sense.

Quote: (01-22-2013 05:31 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Have any of you had experience with a fashion/style consultant? I can't remember where I read it on this forum, but some members were adamant in staying away from female and queer consultants. I'm finally looking to spend a good amount of money on a wardrobe($5k+) and want the best possible advice I can get since I have zero fashion sense.

message Tanner from masculine style, or contact gmanifesto because your budget is pinging

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos