rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how do i move to europe?

how do i move to europe?

here's my situation:
-18 (19 next month)
-passed high school with mediocre grades
-living with parents
-not going to college (changing that)
-working as a waiter

how would i set this in motion to move out of the country in general?

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-24-2012 11:08 PM)theoogabear Wrote:  

here's my situation:
-18 (19 next month)
-living with parents
-working as a waiter

I'm on a similar journey which I'm starting to document on my blog. You need a cash flow first. Google SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and start from there.
http://littlepdog.com/2012/01/22/introdu...our-money/ and http://littlepdog.com/2012/01/22/introdu...lefreedom/ will be of interest to you.

how do i move to europe?

How do you move to Europe when you are basically broke, young, dumb and full of cum? Easy, Marry an Eastern European cutie, preferably Estonian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Slovakian, Portugal and stay there, even better if you wait for Poland to join and marry one of those blonde cuties instead.

easy question!

Mixx

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-24-2012 11:40 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

How do you move to Europe when you are basically broke, young, dumb and full of cum? Easy, Marry an Eastern European cutie, preferably Estonian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Slovakian, Portugal and stay there, even better if you wait for Poland to join and marry one of those blonde cuties instead.

easy question!

Mixx

hahaha, i meant how do i start to work for this as an end goal.

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-24-2012 11:30 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

here's my situation:
-18 (19 next month)
-living with parents
-working as a waiter

I'm on a similar journey which I'm starting to document on my blog. You need a cash flow first. Google SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and start from there.
http://littlepdog.com/2012/01/22/introdu...our-money/ and http://littlepdog.com/2012/01/22/introdu...lefreedom/ will be of interest to you.
thank you!

how do i move to europe?

What nationality are you? what nationality are your parents? What nationality are you grandparents? That means a lot in terms of visa options.

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-25-2012 12:10 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

What nationality are you? what nationality are your parents? What nationality are you grandparents? That means a lot in terms of visa options.

all american, both sides.

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-25-2012 12:40 AM)theoogabear Wrote:  

Humm. All american on both sides going up to your great grandparents; you're broke, you are young, you only speak English., and don't have a profession.

Again, see my post No.3 for your answer. [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-25-2012 12:44 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Humm. All american on both sides going up to your great grandparents; you're broke, you are young, you only speak English., and don't have a profession.

Mixx
shieeeet, that'll be plan b

how do i move to europe?

Umm, after reading your situation...start a new U.S. communist party, start protesting at GOP rallies, get a beat down.

If the Republicans win the next election, fly to England and request assylum from politcal persecution....

seriously, that's your second best option after marriage.

how do i move to europe?

I was able to move to UK from America last year on a Tier 1 highly skilled migrant visa. It's a work permit that allowed me to move w/o being sponsored by an employer. Good for 2 years and renewable for 3 more. You won't be able to take this route because you need to have a college degree and have made 60k+ in the last 12 months.

However, I suggest reading through the immigration sections of the various EU countries and seeing what kind of immigration programs they have. You might find one that fits your situation.

Additionally, I believe as an American you're allowed to spend up to 6 months out of the year in the EU as a tourist. You could do that and search (illegally) for an employer who would be willing to sponsor you. Or go mixx's route and marry a citizen.

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-25-2012 01:05 AM)theoogabear Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2012 12:44 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx
shieeeet, that'll be plan b

Knowing what I know today, I'd join the Marines.

Joining the military is a way to outsource your thinking and learning, and accomplishing more than most adult men could ever hope to in just a few years.

You're the perfect age for it, and it will be the best "self-development" investment in terms of time you can make. When you're done, you'll still be a very young man, but you'll be wiser and more experienced in so many ways than a lot of guys on this forum.

You'll have something to put on your CV no matter what career you choose, and plenty of opportunities to do whatever you want afterwards.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

how do i move to europe?

here's my situation:
-18 (19 next month)
-living with parents
-working as a waiter

First of all, why do you want to move ?
To which country ?
What language(s) do you speak ?

I'd say try to get a summer job first at a hostel and see if you like Europe.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

how do i move to europe?

I spoke to a serbian cat last night and he told me that there is something in Spain where they cover your stay as long as you can speak English to the peeps there. He did it and they loved him (English isn't even his first language). You need to pay for your flight ticket but they will cover you for the rest (or at least accomodation). Hit me up if you want more details.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-25-2012 11:11 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I spoke to a serbian cat last night and he told me that there is something in Spain where they cover your stay as long as you can speak English to the peeps there. He did it and they loved him (English isn't even his first language). You need to pay for your flight ticket but they will cover you for the rest (or at least accomodation). Hit me up if you want more details.

Does this allow you to stay in Spain for more than 3 months as a foreigner?

What are the bang possibilities of doing this? [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

how do i move to europe?

I was actually thinking about doing this in the next years.

I would love to live and work in Europe for a while , since I have an EU passport.
The economic crysis discouraged me for now though.

Besides EU, I would also love to live and work in Miami or Montreal , at least for a year.)
I just don't know how to do it , maybe one day I'll have the balls or the knowledge to do so.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

how do i move to europe?

Mixx - Well it at least allows one to stay there for the time duration of the language teaching. If you are a clear and lucid English speaker, they may extend your stay. You can check it out and see. It allows you to network and at least it rules out accomodation costs.
I doubt it will be five star or what you are used to. Probably good for the cheapo college kids.

In terms of lizard acquisition, when teaching, one thing can lead to another. Proximity increases familiarity. Tu habla Espanol, it should be relatively straight forward to procure some nookie.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-25-2012 11:41 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I was actually thinking about doing this in the next years.

I would love to live and work in Europe for a while , since I have an EU passport.
The economic crysis discouraged me for now though.

Besides EU, I would also love to live and work in Miami or Montreal , at least for a year.)
I just don't know how to do it , maybe one day I'll have the balls or the knowledge to do so.

What's your current skillset, Mr GM? You are Brazillian, si?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

how do i move to europe?

delete

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-25-2012 12:12 PM)Moma Wrote:  

What's your current skillset, Mr GM? You are Brazillian, si?

Yes, Brazilian , but I have Portuguese citizenship also.

To work abroad , I am willing to work with anything really , as long as it pays enough to support myself basically.

Well, this is an excerpt of my linkedin's profile

Last:

CRM Marketing Analist at Big Swiss Pharma Company

Past

Marketing Trainee at Big Pharma company
Marketing Trainee at Big German Chemicals Company
Advertising & Marketing analist at big ad agency
+ Sales man in retail store , event-organizer in small organization

Education

(bachelor in Marketing and Advertising) Mackenzie Uni (SP)
(Undergrad - IT systems) Senac Uni(SP)

Recommendations

118 connections

how do i move to europe?

Why would you move to Europe from America? What's your problem with America?

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-25-2012 01:06 PM)mofo Wrote:  

His case will go to court soon?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

how do i move to europe?

want to mix it up, see a new culture. i love america, i have no problem with it, it's been good to me.

@Neil Skywalker,
1. experience in a new place.
2. between russia, finland, and after finding out about Roosh, poland.
3. i do not, but i'm going to start taking russian at my local university

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-25-2012 02:04 PM)theoogabear Wrote:  

want to mix it up, see a new culture. i love america, i have no problem with it, it's been good to me.

@Neil Skywalker,
1. experience in a new place.
2. between russia, finland, and after finding out about Roosh, poland.
3. i do not, but i'm going to start taking russian at my local university

Russian is a damn hard language to learn, trust me i know. It will pay off when you do. If you head to Russia go east and skip St Petersburg and Moscow (except for site seeing ofcourse)

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

how do i move to europe?

Quote: (01-25-2012 11:41 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Just FYI, Montreal is a very tough job market. French is very very important, and in general Quebecois Quebecers get hired first. Even French speaking Canadians outside of Quebec have trouble landing jobs there.

On the positive side, Montreal is a big Pharma center. France is huge on Pharm, as well. Maybe you should learn French, bro.