rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics For Philippines

I've decided to head for the Philippines around June 1st, and I plan on staying there for about two months. I was going to split the time equally between Manila, Davao City, and Cebu City.

This is going to be my first trip outside the country, and I've already gone through all the data sheets here on the forum. I just have a couple of questions for anyone whose been there, and can provide some insight before I finalize the trip and buy my ticket.

1) Logistics and Game

I'm going to be going with a bankroll of 5k, and I'm trying to figure out the best logistics. I've been browsing Airbnb, but I'm a little worried that there will be some sort of issue when I bring girls back to the apartment in question.

I'm also trying to get an idea of how well logistics can influence the gaming situation in the Philippines in general. Can anyone provide me with some specific areas to avoid, or any thoughts about my concern using airbnb.

2) Mentality

I've picked up a lot of great information about the mentality of the pinay girls here, but I'm always looking for new insight. Seeing as there is no Bang Philippines to consult, I'd appreciate anything anyone could contribute.

3) Food

I've read a lot of people complaining about the food, so I was wondering if I should just buy my own and cook it myself? Anyway thanks again for the help, and any advice on stuff I might have missed is welcome.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Quote: (01-24-2012 12:05 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

I've decided to head for the Philippines around June 1st, and I plan on staying there for about two months. I was going to split the time equally between Manila, Davao City, and Cebu City.

This is going to be my first trip outside the country, and I've already gone through all the data sheets here on the forum. I just have a couple of questions for anyone whose been there, and can provide some insight before I finalize the trip and buy my ticket.

1) Logistics and Game

I'm going to be going with a bankroll of 5k, and I'm trying to figure out the best logistics. I've been browsing Airbnb, but I'm a little worried that there will be some sort of issue when I bring girls back to the apartment in question.

I'm also trying to get an idea of how well logistics can influence the gaming situation in the Philippines in general. Can anyone provide me with some specific areas to avoid, or any thoughts about my concern using airbnb.

2) Mentality

I've picked up a lot of great information about the mentality of the pinay girls here, but I'm always looking for new insight. Seeing as there is no Bang Philippines to consult, I'd appreciate anything anyone could contribute.

3) Food

I've read a lot of people complaining about the food, so I was wondering if I should just buy my own and cook it myself? Anyway thanks again for the help, and any advice on stuff I might have missed is welcome.

I've been to the Phils for a total of 6 months and loved it. I don't have to much time but will try to answer your questions in short.

If this is your first time outside the states you might be in for a culture shock depending on what you are used too. You will see whole families sleeping on the streets and children will beg money from you. Dont give them anything. They have to hand over the money to older brothers or fathers who buy 65 peso bottles of Tanduay rum for it. Its dirty and you will choke on gas fumes from jeepneys.

1) Logistics and game.

Go for a hotel room, they will give you no trouble bringing girls over. since you will be rolling in money, i would take a nice room for about 25 to 30 dolla a night. You will have no trouble finding something for that price.You will have money for a taxi so distances are no problem.
If you want to meet backpacker girls in Manila, go to friendly's guesthouse.
Malate area (adriatico street)is a good place to go out at night but watch out for the ladyboys.
You will see a lot of 333's there. The nick name of Japanese or Korean man. It means 3 inches,3 minutes and 3000 pesos(4 times the regular fuck price)

Go to LA dance bar (if its still open, take a taxi , its a bit of a rough neighbourhood), close to malate. Its a sleazy p4p place but a site to see. Especially for first timers.

In Cebu, go to club pump. I lived in Cebu for quite some time but had a regular girlfriend there.

In Davao, go to Torres street or Matina. That's where all the bars are.
You will have most success in Davao since there are almost no young guys there. I know, I've been there 5 weeks.

2) Mentality

Don't believe a word a pina says to you, they will be looking for bf's/money senders and lie their gorgeous little asses off.

3)Food

Since its your first time and you have way too much money in your pocket, go to the mall and eat there. You will fuck up your stomach on street food. The chicken places of Kenny Rogers have excellent food.

I would divide my trip : 2 weeks Manila ( visit the Banaue rice terrraces in a two day trip) 2 weeks Cebu and 4 weeks of Davao if you purely go for banging.
Otherwise visit Bohol and Palawan too.

Hope this helps, let me know if you want more info

Ps, any time you hop on a jeepney there will be a hot girl on there.
Ps2 staying longer than 2 months will cost you 150 dollars. plan your trip accordingly

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote:Quote:

If this is your first time outside the states you might be in for a culture shock depending on what you are used too. You will see whole families sleeping on the streets and children will beg money from you. Dont give them anything. They have to hand over the money to older brothers or fathers who buy 65 peso bottles of Tanduay rum for it. Its dirty and you will choke on gas fumes from jeepneys.

Yep I figured this was going to be an issue, and it's just going to have to be something I deal with when I can there. No real theory can prepare you for something like that.

1) Logistics and game.

Go for a hotel room, they will give you no trouble bringing girls over. since you will be rolling in money, i would take a nice room for about 25 to 30 dolla a night. You will have no trouble finding something for that price.You will have money for a taxi so distances are no problem.
If you want to meet backpacker girls in Manila, go to friendly's guesthouse.
Malate area (adriatico street)is a good place to go out at night but watch out for the ladyboys.
You will see a lot of 333's there. The nick name of Japanese or Korean man. It means 3 inches,3 minutes and 3000 pesos(4 times the regular fuck price)

Go to LA dance bar (if its still open, take a taxi , its a bit of a rough neighbourhood), close to malate. Its a sleazy p4p place but a site to see. Especially for first timers.

In Cebu, go to club pump. I lived in Cebu for quite some time but had a regular girlfriend there.

In Davao, go to Torres street or Matina. That's where all the bars are.
You will have most success in Davao since there are almost no young guys there. I know, I've been there 5 weeks.

Wow a lot of the recommend hotels have been a little more expensive than that, then again those are all through travel sites. Alright, the only concern I have is I will need a dedicated internet connection so I can keep an eye on certain business related things.

Honestly since I've never met backpacker girls I couldn't tell you if they interest me or not, but I can't see any reason not to at least try.

Are we talking about lack of young foreign guys, or young guys in general in Davao?

2) Mentality

Don't believe a word a pina says to you, they will be looking for bf's/money senders and lie their gorgeous little asses off.

Noted, this seems to be an almost universal warning in everything I've read.

3)Food

Since its your first time and you have way too much money in your pocket, go to the mall and eat there. You will fuck up your stomach on street food. The chicken places of Kenny Rogers have excellent food.

I would divide my trip : 2 weeks Manila ( visit the Banaue rice terrraces in a two day trip) 2 weeks Cebu and 4 weeks of Davao if you purely go for banging.
Otherwise visit Bohol and Palawan too.

Hope this helps, let me know if you want more info

Ps, any time you hop on a jeepney there will be a hot girl on there.
Ps2 staying longer than 2 months will cost you 150 dollars. plan your trip accordingly

Alright, I'll make a note to ignore the street food and while I'd love to take in the sights I'm pretty much going out there to relax, and bang as much as possible.

Thanks for all the great info Neil, I'll keep it all in mind.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

I was looking on the travel.state.gov website because i am also thinking about the Philippines this year.

It says if you are there more than 3 weeks you need to apply for an extension somewhere in Manilla.

Can anyone confirm this?

Here is the link:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw...s_999.html

Wow, you are really picking the ugliest spots

Get your arse over to Bohol, Palawan, Iloilo and Tagbiliran. Even Quezon City is nicer than Manila.

Quote: (01-24-2012 08:51 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Get your arse over to Bohol, Palawan, Iloilo and Tagbiliran. Even Quezon City is nicer than Manila.

Crap, this is actually the first time I've heard about those places. Well there's no sense in ignoring the advice of someone with practical experience on the subject, I'll get to researching.

Is there any specific reason these places are better? I admit I haven't heard about any of them.

Wizard,
Just one advice: stay away from Manila. It's a HUMONGUOS shithole. Everyone I know who's been there says the same. About Manila, you'll be glad you've skipped it. Manila is a place to only use as a connection for your international flight. Instead, spend 2-3 weeks in Cebu, then head to Bohol which is not far and is gorgeous. Davao City I keep hearing is a clean, safe and chill city with nice nearby beaches tons of "good" girls looking for a foreign boyfriend. This is where I'll be going next time when I return to the Phils.

If you want to be blown away by surreally spectacular beaches, head to Palawan. Boracay is very nice too but it's the Phuket of the UPI in terms of being the most touristy place there. Instead go to Palawan and you'd have gorgeous beaches, and most places, just for yourself. Get 1 or 2 sexy girls with you and live the dream...[Image: wink.gif]

For food, yeah it is among the worst in the world, oily, unhealthy and not much to say about it. Best thing to do is get a nice girlfriend and have her cook for you. Or go eat to decent restaurants. With 5k for 2 months, you'll have more than enough to have a very fun lifestyle there. Be warned tough, once you've had a taste of that kind of lifestyle, you may not want to return to your country.

For accommodations, don't worry, you won't have a problem bringing girls.

Have fun.

I didn't leave Manila, but I'd say the Makati area of Manila is probably the nicest. I used craigslist for accommodation and it worked out well. I posted a mini-data sheet on Manila if you are looking for places to go out.

Quote: (01-24-2012 08:56 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2012 08:51 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Crap, this is actually the first time I've heard about those places. Well there's no sense in ignoring the advice of someone with practical experience on the subject, I'll get to researching.

Is there any specific reason these places are better? I admit I haven't heard about any of them.

he wants to bang and relax, than these places are not for him. I've been to all those places except t iloilo.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (01-24-2012 08:38 PM)jdelisi Wrote:  

I was looking on the travel.state.gov website because i am also thinking about the Philippines this year.

It says if you are there more than 3 weeks you need to apply for an extension somewhere in Manilla.

Can anyone confirm this?

Here is the link:

Yes, its true. after 21 days you need to get an 38 day extension which costs around 3100 pesos. After this you need to get a philippine immigration card and a 2 month extension which will cost a whopping 150 dollar. Aftr this you can extend every 2 months but have to leave the country once per year.

Quote: (01-25-2012 03:58 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Can anyone confirm this?

Here is the link:

Yes, its true. after 21 days you need to get an 38 day extension which costs around 3100 pesos. After this you need to get a philippine immigration card and a 2 month extension which will cost a whopping 150 dollar. Aftr this you can extend every 2 months but have to leave the country once per year.

Neil can you get the visa extension in Davao through a travel agency or through an immigration office there or does it have to be in Manila. I will be in Davao in a week and I was also wondering if the girls in Davao are a bit more conservative than their Cebuanas counterparts or are they all pretty much the same throughout the country. In which city did you find the best quality of girls. Thanks for the info and I will be posting a Davao data sheet in a month.

Just one advice: stay away from Manila. It's a HUMONGUOS shithole. Everyone I know who's been there says the same. About Manila, you'll be glad you've skipped it. Manila is a place to only use as a connection for your international flight. Instead, spend 2-3 weeks in Cebu, then head to Bohol which is not far and is gorgeous. Davao City I keep hearing is a clean, safe and chill city with nice nearby beaches tons of "good" girls looking for a foreign boyfriend. This is where I'll be going next time when I return to the Phils.

I think you might be right about Manila, the more I look into the more I think it might be worth to just skip it. I can always go back for some tourist stuff over a weekend or something.

If you want to be blown away by surreally spectacular beaches, head to Palawan. Boracay is very nice too but it's the Phuket of the UPI in terms of being the most touristy place there. Instead go to Palawan and you'd have gorgeous beaches, and most places, just for yourself. Get 1 or 2 sexy girls with you and live the dream...Wink

I've never heard of Palawan, I'll check it out, and thanks for the tip. Also who needs 1 or 2? I've been working like a maniac for the past six months to be able to afford to do this, I'm aiming to nail as much and as many as possible while maintaining standards of course.

For food, yeah it is among the worst in the world, oily, unhealthy and not much to say about it. Best thing to do is get a nice girlfriend and have her cook for you. Or go eat to decent restaurants. With 5k for 2 months, you'll have more than enough to have a very fun lifestyle there. Be warned tough, once you've had a taste of that kind of lifestyle, you may not want to return to your country.

I think I'll willing to take that risk, and I might just end up cooking for myself if I find the food doesn't agree with me. Ultimately if my business continues to look up, I'm hoping to just bypass the whole returning to the United States for a while, and move around SE Asia. As long as I have a laptop and a wi-fi connection I can run my business.

Anyway thanks for the advice!

Quote: (01-24-2012 12:05 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

3) Food

There are two separate issues regarding Filipino food:

1. I like Filipino food in general and I love their chicken dishes in particular. My favorite dish is chicken adobo with a side of pancit (noodles and vegetables). There are several other chicken dishes that are like a thick stew. Seriously, this stuff is delicious. I like the pork dishes less. You usually need to trim off the fat. In the U.S., none of the Filipino food that I eat is oily.

2. The second issue is food safety and cleanliness. This is the problem. There was an excellent post by Kono on one of the Philippine threads (you might want to look it up). He stated that he eats Filipino food in Hawaii all the time. He stated that the Philippines is polluted (especially the ocean surrounding the islands) and that the type of food handling that you expect in the U.S. is not the norm there. This is where the problem lies. So, staying away from street vendors is probably a good idea.

Definitely try chicken adobo and a side of pancit at a good Filipino restaurant. You won't regret it. In fact, eat at a Filipino restaurant in your area before your trip so you know what to expect.

Quote: (01-25-2012 09:51 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2012 03:58 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Can anyone confirm this?

Here is the link:

Neil can you get the visa extension in Davao through a travel agency or through an immigration office there or does it have to be in Manila. I will be in Davao in a week and I was also wondering if the girls in Davao are a bit more conservative than their Cebuanas counterparts or are they all pretty much the same throughout the country. In which city did you find the best quality of girls. Thanks for the info and I will be posting a Davao data sheet in a month.

I got extensions in Boracay, Cebu and Davao.
Girls are pretty much the same everywhere although Davao has less hookers.
I had the best time in davao.

Looking forward to a detailed datasheet.

I was in Manila, Palawan, and Boracay for about a month. Mostly Manila.

Sign up for Filipinocupid.com and pay for the membership. Trust me on this one. This site allowed me to bang 3 new girls in one day, something I'd never done.

If you're staying at all in Manila, get an apartment on AirBnB, preferably in the Serendra development in Global City, Taguig. It's the best place you can live. Otherwise, be extremely close to a decent mall as that makes logistics for dates much much easier and the malls are way nicer than the street.

For food, don't eat the street food. Have girls cook for you in your apartment kitchen. They all know how to cook simple things at least like Chicken Adobo.

Philippines is the best place in the world for getting laid with cool, pretty, non-pro chicks. I never had a bad experience with a chick trying to squeeze money out of me. About half the time I paid their cab fare, about half the time they would refuse. Be a gentleman and offer to pay their cab, it probably won't be more than $3-4.

Have a blast!!

Quote: (01-26-2012 12:10 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Philippines is the best place in the world for getting laid with cool, pretty, non-pro chicks.

The part of your statement that takes me back a little bit is the "non-pro" part of your statement. I know you are talking about online game and mall game, but damn, there are so many hookers in Manila. I personally think Ukraine is the "best place in the world for getting laid with cool, pretty, non-pro chicks." But for me "best" is in terms of quality, not quantity.

Quote: (01-28-2012 12:02 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Philippines is the best place in the world for getting laid with cool, pretty, non-pro chicks.

The part of your statement that takes me back a little bit is the "non-pro" part of your statement. I know you are talking about online game and mall game, but damn, there are so many hookers in Manila. I personally think Ukraine is the "best place in the world for getting laid with cool, pretty, non-pro chicks." But for me "best" is in terms of quality, not quantity.

Yes, Duke that is why Im avoiding Manila like the plague and going to Davao, where there are alot more cute, normal non pro girls. I think both Ukraine and Philippines are great for different reasons. Ukraine to look for 8 and 9´s and possibly get laid by a different top quality girl once a week. The Philippines is more for getting laid almost every night with a different 6 or 7 girl since the quality isnt as high. Thus both have their merits and deserve a visit by all forum members at least once in this life.

Amen

I was in Manila, Palawan, and Boracay for about a month. Mostly Manila.

Sign up for Filipinocupid.com and pay for the membership. Trust me on this one. This site allowed me to bang 3 new girls in one day, something I'd never done.

If you're staying at all in Manila, get an apartment on AirBnB, preferably in the Serendra development in Global City, Taguig. It's the best place you can live. Otherwise, be extremely close to a decent mall as that makes logistics for dates much much easier and the malls are way nicer than the street.

For food, don't eat the street food. Have girls cook for you in your apartment kitchen. They all know how to cook simple things at least like Chicken Adobo.

Philippines is the best place in the world for getting laid with cool, pretty, non-pro chicks. I never had a bad experience with a chick trying to squeeze money out of me. About half the time I paid their cab fare, about half the time they would refuse. Be a gentleman and offer to pay their cab, it probably won't be more than $3-4.

Have a blast!!

Thanks for the info, I really have no problem giving a girl cab fare and I probably wouldn't even mind doing it America if the girl doesn't give off a user vibe.

I've also booked marked Filipinocupid.com but should I be on the look out for lady boys, or is that purely a Thailand issue? The only thing last I'm worried about is letting a girl cook for me, the last chick I let do that gave me food poisoning.

Do most of the women over there actually know how to cook? Anyway thanks for the great info.

Quote: (01-28-2012 09:07 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Amen

From the information ive gathered in the forum, Ukraine seems like a paradise for most players. However, aside from an Indian guy who was there on some school program with an established local social group, most of the reports on the field have been from tall white americans or europeans. Im not sure it would be such a paradise for a turkish looking hispanic, asian or black guy traveling solo dolo. In that sense and because english is spoken there, the Philippines seems like a more equal opportunity place for all gamers.

I did a lot of research for my trip to the Philippines, and everything I read said stay clear of Manila. As I was driving through Manila to get to the burbs I could see why. That said, if you HAVE to stay in Manila stay in the Makati area, it's the "rich" part of town.

I would recommend you go to the burbs in Luzon(main island where Manila is), where you will be an even more rare commodity. I stayed in Lipa City which has 2 malls and decent hotels with AC for cheap. With the bankroll your planning on bringing you can live like a rockstar. Game the incredibly cute and well dressed girls that work in the big stores at the malls, or hit up girls on the jeepney in route to said malls. Prepare to be eye-fucked super hard.

As far as food, there is a lot of good Filipino food, I don't get all the hate. I ate at the malls, resorts, and local Pancit houses, and never got sick or had any upset. Their breakfast foods like Longanisa kick ass, and I get it here back in the States from a local Asian mart. I will recommend you take a daily probiotic with you, to ensure you don't get sick.

After some time in the burbs you should have a stable of sex kittens you can then take to more beautiful, relaxing places. San Juan in Luzon, or Bohol, or Borocay if you want the touristy version of the islands. Next time I go back I'm hitting up Palawan, I hear it's beauty is amazing. It also has one of the longest underground rivers you can go down.

A plus to going to the burbs as opposed to Manila is that during my time there, I had like ONE old man beg me for money, that's it.

Yes, there are lady boys in the Philippines but they're pretty obvious. Filipinas will eye fuck the hell out of you and smile these warm smiles, but they won't verbally aggressively initiate conversation with you, if they do they're either a hooker or lady boy. The women over there DO know how to cook, I had some excellent meals made for me there. If they make you fish though, assume it's not de-boned and eat carefully.

Quote: (01-28-2012 09:21 AM)thekiller Wrote:  

I would recommend you go to the burbs in Luzon(main island where Manila is), where you will be an even more rare commodity. I stayed in Lipa City which has 2 malls and decent hotels with AC for cheap.

Great information. Is Lipo City the correct name for the city where those two malls are located? Wikipedia has several entries that list the locations of malls in the Philippines. I did not see any malls listed in Lipo City. A clarification would help. Thanks.

List of shopping malls in the Philippines:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sho...hilippines

List of largest shopping malls in the Philippines:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lar...hilippines

Quote: (01-28-2012 09:18 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 09:07 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Amen

From the information ive gathered in the forum, Ukraine seems like a paradise for most players. However, aside from an Indian guy who was there on some school program with an established local social group, most of the reports on the field have been from tall white americans or europeans. Im not sure it would be such a paradise for a turkish looking hispanic, asian or black guy traveling solo dolo. In that sense and because english is spoken there, the Philippines seems like a more equal opportunity place for all gamers.

yeah for real. I am also wondering how other races are received there. How would light skin brothers do in the Phillipines?

Anybody cares to share some pics of the local girls so i can see whats the talent there?

Im taking a flight to Manila tonight after spending a few days in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I cant begin to tell you the huge difference in attitude between pinays and Argie girls. Here in Buenos Aires, I was not impressed by the quality of the girls like i thought I would. Plus, they are not nearly as feminine as their Colombian and Brazilian counterparts. Good day game opportunities were rare. Pipelining was hard as hell and there were very few hospitable Argies or who were curious about a traveler (even though I lied and said I was going there for a job interview). Granted I was only here for a few days and it is Buenos Aires and not the provinces, but im glad to be leaving.
Contrast this to the Philippines, where pipelining is as good as it gets(have dates set up for 2 week straight and girls email me all the time). And then you have all the malls, where day game is as easy as it gets. COULDNT HAVE PICKED 2 COUNTRIES WITH SUCH DIFFERENCES WITH REGARDS TO THEIR WOMEN.