rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad economy and pussy getting cheap soon

I've had this feeling for a while and I'm seeing the signs of it more and more daily. I ran across this today....

Heated topic but there are a few observations I've made:

1. Women still only earn 73 cents for every dollar a man makes.

2. Thus, it still remains increasingly difficult for women to support themselves with only one job.

3. Ergo, does it make sense that many women are going to get tired of struggling, and start setting new goals, aka bagging a rich husband to take care of them, or will their pride get in the way?

4. And although most young people shy away from marriage today, the average wedding gift is $100 cash per guest. Invite 300 people to your wedding, and you've garnered a year's salary.

5. This is the PERFECT solution for women who are unable to work (health reasons, child care is too expensive, etc). I predict that, within the next 3-5 years, the popularity of sites such as sugardaddie.com will grow.

6. In the end, people will eventually break down and do what they need to do to survive.

The equity line white knights have blown their nuts. It's about over.
I've watched some of the finest women in my area tap out every resource including grandparents in the last few years. Do you guys think that decent looking women pay for car repairs? Never! But the days of white knights calling with the card over the phone are dwindling down rapidly.

Take a look at this. I'm seeing it more by the day
http://ariresearch.org/women-globalism/w...the-crisis

el mechanico, You are finally figuring this out?
This has been going on for almost three years. It's definitely a buyers market these days...and not in a cash way...

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

According to the Huffington Post, there is plenty of evidence that this is already happening.

Quote:Quote:

Saddled with piles of student debt and a job-scarce, lackluster economy, current college students and recent graduates are selling themselves to pursue a diploma or pay down their loans. An increasing number, according to the owners of websites that broker such hook-ups, have taken to the web in search of online suitors or wealthy benefactors who, in exchange for sex, companionship, or both, might help with the bills.

..."Over the past few years, the number of college students using our site has exploded," says Brandon Wade, the 41-year-old founder of Seeking Arrangement. Of the site's approximately 800,000 members, Wade estimates that 35 percent are students. "College students are one of the biggest segments of our sugar babies and the numbers are growing all the time."

...And over the past five years, Wade says he's seen a 350 percent increase in college sugar baby membership -- from 38,303 college sugar babies in 2007 to 179,906 college sugar babies by July of this year. The site identifies clients who might be students by the presence of a .edu email address, which the site verifies before it will allow a profile to become active. Although, it should be noted that individuals without .edu email addresses can identify as students as well.

At The Huffington Post's request, Seeking Arrangement listed the top 20 universities attended by sugar babies on the site. They compiled the list according to the number of sugar babies who registered using their .edu email addresses or listed schools' names on their profiles. New York University tops the list with 498 sugar babies, while UCLA comes in at No. 8 with 253, and Harvard University ranks at No. 9 with 231. The University of California at Berkeley ranks at No. 13 with 193, the University of Southern California ranks at No. 15 with 183, and Tulane University ranks at No. 20 with 163 college sugar babies.

Even the Ivy Leaguers can't get around this. Not surprised, since I've seen this myself-I don't go to Harvard, but there are girls at my Ivy "seeking arrangements" as well.

Times are tough...

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Also, unemployed girls are usually bored and much easier than busy careerists.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Patently false feminist BS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwogDPh-Sow

Altogether, if you add up all of the women, and all of the men in this country, add their salaries respectively, and get the average - yes, women make 73 cents for every dollar a man makes. But its not because they are paid 73c on the dollar, its because less women work - so of course, over all women make less, because not as many of them are working at all.

It's like saying, yes, Job growth is soring under this administration and was stagnate under bush - true, but you forget that unemployment is at record highs during this admin, and unemployment was significantly lower under bush's admin. - of course job growth is soring, more people need work. Kind of hard to create new jobs when everyone is working.

Quote: (01-23-2012 07:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I've had this feeling for a while and I'm seeing the signs of it more and more daily. I ran across this today....

Heated topic but there are a few observations I've made:

2. Thus, it still remains increasingly difficult for women to support themselves with only one job.

3. Ergo, does it make sense that many women are going to get tired of struggling, and start setting new goals, aka bagging a rich husband to take care of them, or will their pride get in the way?

4. And although most young people shy away from marriage today, the average wedding gift is $100 cash per guest. Invite 300 people to your wedding, and you've garnered a year's salary.

5. This is the PERFECT solution for women who are unable to work (health reasons, child care is too expensive, etc). I predict that, within the next 3-5 years, the popularity of sites such as sugardaddie.com will grow.

6. In the end, people will eventually break down and do what they need to do to survive.

The equity line white knights have blown their nuts. It's about over.
I've watched some of the finest women in my area tap out every resource including grandparents in the last few years. Do you guys think that decent looking women pay for car repairs? Never! But the days of white knights calling with the card over the phone are dwindling down rapidly.

Take a look at this. I'm seeing it more by the day
http://ariresearch.org/women-globalism/w...the-crisis

I would say that all this means the exact opposite. Pussy is going to get much more expensive, at least for guys with no game. Remember, that wage comparison takes into account all of the extremely high net worth individuals. And since there are so many more rich men than rich women, the male number is inflated. In the top income levels, men men are over-represented. Once you start looking at the middle class it's starts to even out. In the not-too-distant future middle class women will probably surpass middle class men. What are the industries are suffering the most? Construction. Manufacturing. What are the highest paying jobs going to be in the future? Health care. Professional services. Women already dominate health care and now that women outnumber men in colleges and universities, they will likely outnumber men in the ranks of future accountants and consultants.

You're right that women will start looking to turn their pussies into paychecks in new and imaginative ways. Most men will be priced out of that market, though. Look for more soft polygamy as rich men and men with game start juggling multiple women. Traditionally, men attracted women by acting as providers. Women knew they had to find a man before they got too old and they're market value dropped, so they found the best they could and settled down. Now that women can provide for themselves they have every inventive to delay settling down and hold out for the biggest cashout.

And that link, it basically just lists a bunch of ways that women suffer, but it makes no effort to list the ways that men do or make any comparison between the two. That piece is written by a non-profit and non-profits are inherently feminist.

Quote: (01-23-2012 08:41 PM)Alpha Wrote:  

It's like saying, yes, Job growth is soring under this administration and was stagnate under bush - true, but you forget that unemployment is at record highs during this admin, and unemployment was significantly lower under bush's admin. - of course job growth is soring, more people need work. Kind of hard to create new jobs when everyone is working.

I like how you managed to insert this bit of politicization here in a thread that seemed to have no legitimate political bent or potential.
Well played.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.