rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Difference Between the UK, Great Britain, and England Explained in Five Minutes

The Difference Between the UK, Great Britain, and England Explained in Five Minutes

For your learning enjoyment (in case you didn't know)....

Good video. I lived there for years and never knew that the islands off the British coast aren't considered part of geographical Great Britain.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I've seen that before. Also I don't know if it's in the video but the islands of Jersey & Sark etc. aren't even considered part of the United Kingdom (the country). They're crown dependencies. I wonder if they have their own passports etc.

Quote: (01-23-2012 10:30 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

I've seen that before. Also I don't know if it's in the video but the islands of Jersey & Sark etc. aren't even considered part of the United Kingdom (the country). They're crown dependencies. I wonder if they have their own passports etc.

Looks like it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_passport

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat